Declaration of Temporary and Occasional Provision of Services of Electrical Engineer and Computer Technology Engineer
MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORTATION
The procedure concerns the granting of a license to practice the profession of Electrical Engineer and Computer Technology Engineer based on Directive 2005/36 / EC.
At a glance
|Points of Service||Points of Single Contact (ΚΕΠ – EKE)|
Directorate of Professional Activities Locally Competent Department of T.C.G. - Technical Chamber of Greece
|Digital provision points||EUGO portal (information only)TCG - MyTEE portal|
|Number of Documents||0|
Fees / Imposts
- Registration in the Technical Chamber of Greece (T.C.G)Fee code1Payment typeBank cashierCheckout of a competent authorityDigital (web banking)TypeAdministrative Fee (not provided by e-paravolo webpage)
- Annual membership fee to T.C.G.Fee code2Payment typeBank cashierCheckout of a competent authorityDigital (web banking)TypeAdministrative Fee (not provided by e-paravolo webpage)
- Stamp duty for practicing the professionFee code3Payment typeBank cashierDigital (debit / credit card)Digital (web banking)Hellenic PostTypeAnnual fee
What you will need
- Application – Solemn declaration (of Law 1599/1986) of the interested partyFiled bySubmitted by the applicant (digital)Applicant statusMINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORTATION
- DescriptionRemoval of supporting documents regarding judicial aid, criminal record copy as required documents for the registration to the Technical Chamber. Replacement with Solemn Declaration.