Swipe right for more links
Licence to trade in revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, shotguns, hunt-ing weapons, weapons for the destruction of adhesive material, sniper rifles, spare parts, cartridges, hunting powder, and firearms of A and long firearms of B and their parts as sample
ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΟΛΙΤΗ
The procedure concerns the granting of a license to an interested party in order to trade in firearms, ammunition and other such items, with natural or legal persons who must meet certain legal conditions in order to be able to purchase these species. Aimed at citizens and businesses.
At a glance
|Points of Service||Points of Single Contact (ΚΕΠ – EKE), ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΚΡΑΤΙΚΗΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ - HELLENIC POLICE|
|Number of Documents||0|
Βusiness formation (individual, corporate) For company establisment see the link below.
The applicant must have TAXISNET codes.
The applicant must not suffer from or have been treated for a major mental disorder or severe personality disorder. In case of a legal entity, this condition concerns all the representatives and managers in order for SA. and Ltd. and the well-established partners in order for limited partnership company or general partnership company.
The applicant has not been irrevocably convicted of a) any misdemeanor that is prosecuted ex officio and committed with intent, for which a sentence of imprisonment of at least 2 years was imposed b) any misdemeanor provided by the provisions of L.2168 / 93 and L.3500 / 2006. Also, not to have been prosecuted for: a) acts punishable by felony, b) violations of drug laws and protection of society from organized crime, for terrorist acts, for violations of provisions relating to fishing with explosives or toxic substances and for violations of no. 15 of L.2168 / 93 c) transactions provided in L.3500 / 2006. In case of a legal entity, this condition concerns all the representatives and managers in order for SA. and Ltd. and the well-established partners in order for limited partnership company or general partnership company.
Taking the measures provided by law and the permit for the installation and operation of warehouses as well as the measures safely indicated by the competent Police Authority.
Incompatible qualities of the applicant. In case of a legal entity, this condition concerns all the representatives and managers in order for SA. and Ltd. and the well-established partners in order for limited partnership company or general partnership company.
Existence of a warehouse and observance of urban planning regulations and conditions for legal use of the installation and operation space of the business.
Fees / Imposts
- Trading license for items L.2168 / 93 or L.456 / 76, manufacture / repair / assembly, charging / retreading of weapon cartridges.Fee code1Payment typeBank cashierDigital (debit / credit card)Digital (web banking)Typee-Administrative Fee
What you will need
- An application in which the interested party states the reasons and type of the requested permit as well as the following information: (1) For natural person: Surname, First name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, date and place of birth, home address, no. of Identity card or passport, date of issue and issuing Authority, profession, telephone and email. (2) For a legal entity: Name or trade name and registered office, as well as the above details of the legal representative. Also, the quantity of firearms and ammunition, which will be stored, must be noticed.Filed bySubmitted by the applicant (digital)Applicant statusMINISTRY OF CITIZEN PROTECTION
- DescriptionSupporting documents and procedure for issuing the licenses which are provided by the provisions of Law 2168/1993 and 456/76.
- DescriptionConditions for safe storage of firearms, ammunition, explosives, and explosive devices.
- DescriptionSimplification and integration of procedures of the Hellenic Police in the Points of Single Contact (ΚΕΠ – EKE).
- Descriptiondeadline for the handling of citizens cases under the responsibility of the Ministry of Public Order.
- DescriptionSupporting documents and procedure for issuing the inport, trade in and possesion licenses firearms and ammunition of category A΄ and longguns of category B of the Appen. I of L. 2168/1993.
Description of NACE code
Agents specialised in the sale of other particular products
Legal means of protection or appeal
Rules for non-response by the competent authority and legal consequences
In any cace, the competent Police Authority issues a response, either positive (licence to trade in explosives) or negative (rejecting the request). Lack of response does not imply tacit approval or rejection of the request.
Ways of provision