Starting a sole proprietorship
Natural persons who wish to operate in the commercial sector based in Greece can digitally start their own business, without having to pre-register with the General Commercial Register (GEMI) and the National Social Security Agency (eEFKA).
The initiation can also be carried out by a third party on your behalf, provided that you authorize them through this application and after they have first been registered in the National Register of Communications (EMEP), so that they can confirm their mobile phone number.Conditions for using the service
- You must have a valid and active Greek VAT number
- You must be a Greek citizen or a citizen of another European Union member state over 18 years of age
- The headquarters of the company should be in Greece
- You should not already have a sole proprietorship
- For a leased or leased office, your lease must include the postal code of the address